skip navigation

Program Status

By WTCP Directors, 05/16/20, 1:45PM CDT


        We apologize for now having a lot of information put out to the program as of right now. For the first time ever and because of circumstances, we are holding off on making decisions we normally would have made by now for the upcoming 2020 season. Our program depends on the plans of what the IRCA decides, school openings, outside practice space, gyms and ultimately all this depends on what the Governor of Illinois and the CDC decides.  Once we know what our season will look like, we will come up with a safety plan for the program and all the participants.

Thank You for your understanding

WTCP Board of Directors